Nitrous Oxide Sedation Dentistry
Sedation dentistry is an excellent solution for those who suffer from dental anxiety. A safe, simple way to ease your mind and breeze through your dental visit, sedation dentistry allows our patients from Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan to undergo their dental treatment comfortably and anxiety free. If you are interested in sedation dentistry look no further than Dr. Stephen Mulder DDS.
- Relax During Your Dental Treatment!
- Advantages Of Sedation Dentistry
Relax During Your Dental Treatment!
Do you become anxious as soon as you step into a dentist’s office? Have you been putting off dental care you need – such as gum disease treatment, root canal therapy, or restorative dentistry – because you fear the dentist? If so, sedation dentistry will put your fears to rest. Dr. Mulder offers sedation dentistry at our practice as a service for patients who seek dentistry the way it should be – relaxing and free from discomfort.
All of the procedures offered by the dentists at our dental practice do not require general anesthesia. Our philosophy is to avoid the risk associated with “going under” by administrating local dental anesthesia to eliminate pain in conjunction with oral sedatives to ease your mind.
Advantages of Sedation Dentistry
- Oral Sedation Is Safe. It Requires No Injections And Carries No Risk Of Over Medication.
- Oral Sedation Allows Patients To Comfortably Receive Treatment. You Will Not Feel Groggy Or Nauseous After Treatment, Though You Will Need A Companion To Take You To And From The Appointment.
- Dr. Mulder Can Administer Extensive Treatments In Just One Visit. Sedation Dentistry Is The Perfect Solution For Patients Who Have Avoided The Dentist For Years And Need A Full Course Of General, Restorative, Or Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments That Might Normally Require Several Visits.
- Sedation Dentistry Allows Patients To Relax.
- This Makes Treatment Easier For Both You And Your Dentist.
Schedule An Appointment
Dr. Stephen Mulder DDS is pleased to provide complete dental care to patients throughout West Michigan and beyond. Many of his patients move out of state and return to see him despite living outside of Michigan. To schedule a complimentary consultation, please call 616.447.1700 or complete our online consultation form.